Clark Metal Products Company, a recognized leader in light gauge metal fabrication located in Blairsville, PA has an immediate need for a Quality Technician. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, maintenance and ongoing improvement of the ISO 9001 certification in areas of:
• Monitoring and Measurement of Product (Inspection)
• Control of Monitoring and Measuring Equipment (Calibration)
• Verification of Purchased Product (Incoming Inspection)
• Control of Nonconforming Products
In addition, the Quality Technician will perform inspections as needed, process returns, including direct communication with the customer and analyze procedures, processes and data and present findings and recommendations to management.
Associates degree in engineering, manufacturing or quality related discipline and two years quality-related work experience. Must possess written and verbal communication skills, ability to read and interpret blueprints, advanced computer skills and the ability to install, learn and use commercially available single user software packages.
Clean job shop environment and competitive wage and benefits package, including quarterly bonus program, health, dental and vision coverage, generous PTO, and 401(k).
- Quality Technician (Quality)
- Full Time / Posted: Oct 14, 2015